Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has called on his team-mates to remain calm in their goal of taking the La Liga title from Barcelona.
Los Blancos sit a point clear of Barca in the table after 10 games and the 23-year-old has urged his colleagues to stay grounded, despite their early form setting the pace to wrench the league trophy away from the Catalans for the first time since 2009.
This is when we have to be more relaxed than ever. We are first as a result of our hard work, but there s a long way to go. We have to continue with humility, perseverance and a cool head, he said, according to Marca.
The Argentine, who has scored 10 La Liga goals this season, added that his return from a career-threatening back injury put his work into perspective.
I…
Newcastle United have renamed St James Park as the Sports Direct Arena after announcing they are looking to sell naming rights to the stadium.
In 2009, Newcastle invited interest for sponsors to use their name for St James Park in a bid to boost their commercial revenue in order to keep up with clubs competing for European places in the Premier League.
While the Magpies remain unbeaten in the Premier League this season and currently sit in third place, the move albeit on a temporary basis may add to the animosity felt towards owner Mike Ashley from the club s fan base.
In a statement, managing director Derek Llambias, said: Our aim for Newcastle United is to continue to deliver success for the fans and everyone associated with the club. We must make this club fi…
High-flying Derby County take on fierce rivals Nottingham Forest in the Championship this weekend, while Bournemouth host Rotherham United.
Jeff Hendrick insists Championship high-flyers Derby County need no motivation for Saturday s clash with fierce rivals Nottingham Forest.
Derby returned to the automatic play-off places last weekend with a 1-0 victory at Ipswich Town, who were previously second.
Manager Steve McClaren, who had a brief spell in charge at The City Ground in 2011, now prepares his Derby side to welcome neighbours Forest to Pride Park on Saturday.
The reverse fixture finished 1-1 in September, but Derby have fond memories of battering Forest 5-0 in last season s corresponding match.
Midfielder Hendrick insists that encounter mea…
Diego Perotti scored twice and set up another as Roma ended Juventus long unbeaten home Serie A run with a 3-1 win just six days before the Bianconeri s crucial Champions League tie with Lyon.
Gonzalo Higuain had put Juve in front in Saturday s Serie A finale but Perotti set up Nikola Kalinic s equaliser and put Roma ahead from the penalty spot before half-time at the Allianz Stadium.
The winger gave fifth-placed Roma a cushion early in the second half as Juventus succumbed to a first home Serie A defeat since a 1-0 reverse to Napoli in April 2018 – a run of 39 games.
It means champions Juve, who rested several players including Cristiano Ronaldo, finish the campaign with back-to-back losses before aiming to overturn a last-16 deficit against Ligue 1 Lyon.
Aymeric Laporte has signed a new four-year contract with Athletic Bilbao that significantly increases his release clause.
The 22-year-old centre-back is now under contract with Athletic until June 2020, with his fresh deal including a buy-out fee of €65 million for the first two years of the deal, rising to €70m in 2018.
Laporte s previous deal had only been signed in June 2015 and was due to expire in 2019, with a release clause of €50m.
The new agreement should bring an end to reports linking the centre-back with Barcelona and Manchester City.
Aymeric s contract renewal Congrats !
— Athletic Club (@Athletic_en)
Laporte has been with Athletic s first-team since making his debut in November 2012, but has not featured since M…
Tottenham head coach Ange Postecoglou admits he is “not relaxed” by the uncertainty over the future of Harry Kane and wants the issue sorted as soon as possible.
England captain Kane has emerged as a prime transfer target for Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich this summer.
The 29-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season but, while Bayern continue to push to secure his services and have reportedly lodged two bids for the forward, Spurs’ stance remains the same, they have no intention of selling Kane.
Tottenham’s record goalscorer has also been offered a new contract that is a significant increase on his current £200,000-a-week terms, the PA news agency understands, although reports claimKane will not sign a fresh deal this summer.
Post…
รวมสล็อตเว็บตรง บนมือถือ ที่สุดของหัวหน้า เว็บเกมสล็อต เปิดใหม่ มาแรง แซงรุ่นพี่ ได้นำเอา เกมสล็อตทุกค่าย เข้ามาเอาไว้ในเว็บไซต์เดียว BETFLIK ให้ทุกคนเลือกเล่น บนเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรา โดยตรง ซึ่งได้คัดสรรเอาแต่ เกมสล็อตแตกง่าย แตกหนัก แจกเงินรางวัล ที่มีเงิน…
Shift-Up has confirmed that its Boss Challenge mode for Stellar Blade will go live on May 24th for PS5 players. As detailed on the PlayStation Blog, players will take on all 19 bosses, though you need to have defeated them beforehand.
Players can use their gear or choose from preset builds – Minimum provides a “true challenge”, while Maximum features boosted skills and stats for an easier time. Once you’ve finished the challenge, you can check your performance, including how long it took, the consumables used, parries and dodges employed, etc. Furthermore, completing the story unlocks Hard mode in Boss Challenge.
Completing the mode oSports Bettingn Normal or higher will unlock …
Sony’s portfolio of first party properties is perhaps in the best shape it has ever been in. First party franchises have obviously been pivotal to the success of PlayStation for as long as anyone can remember, but particularly over the last 7-8 years, we have seen the PlayStation banner come into its own like never before. From established giants like The Last of Us, Uncharted, and God of War to new IP like Horizon and Ghost of Tsushima, PlayStation has enjoyed a string of first party successes, setting itself up for what may very well be countless similar successful releases in the years ahead (unless things go drastically wrong somehow).
As incredible as this rejuvenation of PlayStation Studios was to…
Not long after Star Wars Outlaws’ launch in late August, it became clear that where its sales are concerned, it wasn’t performing to the level that Ubisoft would have liked. More reSports Bettingcently, Ubisoft confirmed the same, stating that the game’s initial sales had proved “softer than expected”, and though specific figures weren’t shared, details seem to have emerged on that front.
As per a report published by Insider Gaming, Star Wars Outlaws has managed to sell just 1 million units worldwide across all platforms so far. Considering the magnitude of the release, and the expectations that Ubisoft had from it, those are far from impressive numbers. Prior …