Everton and Chelsea want Ben Foster

Everton are interested in signing Ben Foster from Watford in the summer transfer window, according to . The British tabloid has claimed of interest in the 37-year-old goalkeeper from Chelsea as well.

Kepa is the first-choice goalkeeper at Chelsea at the moment, but the Spaniard has made mistakes during his time at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard wants to sell Kepa and has identified Foster as a potential replacement.

Jordan Pickford is the number one goalkeeper between the posts for Everton, but manager Carlo Ancelotti is looking for a new custodian. Like Kepa, the England international has also been erratic between the posts and needs strong competition.

Foster has been at Watford since 2018 and signed a new contract with the club in June. Howeve…

Dungeon and Fighter: ARAD Receives First Gameplay Trailer

Though it was exhibited at G-Star this past November, Nexon’s Dungeon and Fighter: ARAD received its first proper reveal trailer at The Game Awards. The open-world action RPG is built on Unreal Engine 5 for consoles, PC, and mobile devices. Check it out below, showcasing the various characters and enemies.

Like Dungeon and Fighter, ARAD features multiple classes with unique abilities (including what seems to be the Berserker at the end). However, you’ll meet other characters with “distinct stories” while the world offers vast cities and landscapes to explore on foot and via airship. The story is “brand-new” for the franchise, though it may occur before the main game’s events.

Dungeon and Figh…

Premier League preview: Arsenal v Newcastle

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is hoping the club s Champions League elimination inspires them to a top-four finish.

Wenger s side host Newcastle in the English Premier League on Monday in the latest match of their bid to haul in Tottenham and finish third.

Despite winning the second leg of their Champions League round-of-16 clash 3-0 against AC Milan, Arsenal bowed out of Europe s premier club competition after losing 4-3 on aggregate.

The result ended any realistic chances Arsenal had of ending their seven-year trophy drought but finishing third can raise spirits, although it will not be easy according to Wenger.

Hopefully from here we can finish the season strongly because there is no room for disappointment, Wenger said.

Every point is a battle…

16 Worst Games of 2024

2024 has delivered plenty of bangers, from indie darlings that came out of nowhere to long awaited AAA megatons that ended up wowing one and all- but as with any year, this year has brought the good with the bad, which means we’ve seen all manner of poorly made games as well. As the year winds down and we look back on everything that it brought, here, we’re going to change tack for a little bit and take a look at some of its lowlights. Big disappointments, games tSports Bettinghat were broken beyond salvage, those that had their redeeming qualities but just couldn’t get past their many issues- we’ve seen all of it this year, and here, we’ll be shedding light on a few that stand out in the w…

Allegri rules out Vlahovic against Lazio with Serbia striker ´not well´ ahead of World Cup

Dusan Vlahovic will sit out Juventus Serie A game against Lazio on Sunday with the Serbia striker struggling for fitness ahead of the World Cup, head coach Massimiliano Allegri said.

The 22-year-old has not featured for Juventus since they suffered a 4-3 Champions League defeat to Benfica last month, missing their last four games after sustaining a groin injury.

Vlahovic – who is Juventus top scorer this season with seven goals – has been named in Serbia s 26-man squad for the upcoming tournament in Qatar but is yet to fully recover.

Despite Vlahovic participating in recent training sessions, Allegri is unwilling to risk him against Lazio, though he remains adamant the striker is not hesitant about returning before the World Cup.

Vlahovic, no. He doe…

Victory cut Covic, Brebner

Melbourne Victory head coach Ange Postecoglou has wasted no time axing uncontracted stars Ante Covic and Grant Brebner.

Postecoglou took charge at his first training session at AAMI Park on Tuesday before cutting the veteran duo.

Covic, 36, was named the Victory s player of the year on Friday but has been overlooked ahead of relative youngsters Tando Velaphi and Lawrence Thomas, who are both already contracted for next season.

I was pretty happy with my season last year and was hopeful of getting another contract, but sometimes things don t work out that way in football, Covic said.

Brebner, 34, made 120 appearances since joining from Scottish outfit Dundee United, including winning grand finals in 2007 and 2009.

The former Manchester United app…

Aguirre denies any involvement in La Liga match-fixing scandal

Javier Aguirre has denied any involvement in the alleged La Liga match-fixing scandal from the time he was head coach at Real Zaragoza.

The Mexican was in charge of Zaragoza from November 2010 until December 2011, his tenure including a league match with Levante on the final day of the 2010-11 season.

Aguirre s side won the game 2-1 to secure their top flight status, but the game was subsequently flagged as one of nine to be investigated by the Spanish league.

However, the 56-year-old, who is now Japan s head coach, insists there was no fixing of the match and his summons to the investigation should not have any bearing on his current role.

I worked in Spain for 12 years and I have never done anything unethical or unprofessional, he said at the Japan F…

Moutinho was ´minutes´ away from Spurs move

Monaco midfielder Joao Moutinho revealed he was minutes away from signing with Tottenham from Porto.

The Portugal international was set to link up with compatriot Andre Villas-Boas at White Hart Lane, a move heavily expected in August 2012.

However, Moutinho stayed at Porto – and less than a year later he joined Monaco in a deal reportedly worth €25million.

Ahead of facing Spurs in the Champions League on Wednesday, the 30-year-old said he was close to joining the club.

It’s true, I was a few minutes from signing for Spurs, Moutinho told UK newspapers.

Here I am at Monaco and the focus is on putting in a performance to help us through to the next stage of the Champions League.

Spurs might be slight favourites but this is a very eq…

Nine games and counting: Can Atalanta truly shock Serie A this season?

Gian Piero Gasperini s Atalanta continues to go strong but how far can they really go this term?(Photo: viveremilano.biz)

Just how long is it going to last?

That is the question many Serie A observers must be asking themselves about Atalanta s resurgent form. La Dea have not lost a game since a shock 1-0 reversal to Palermo on September 21st. Currently in fifth spot, 25 of their 28 points were earned in just nine games. In fact, having won eight and drawn one, Atalanta are currently on the longest unbeaten run in the league.

Over that period, Gian Piero Gasperini s lads have conceded just five goals. It may not seem noteworthy, but Atalanta do not exactly boast the formidable back-line of reigning champions Juventus. Furthermore, they have faced some of the high…

Mohamed Salah ‘remains committed’ to Liverpool amid Saudi Arabia links

Mohamed Salah’s agent has dismissed speculation linking the Liverpool forward with a move to Saudi Arabia as the 31-year-old “remains committed” to the club.

A report in the Middle East claimed talks were taking place between the Egypt international’s representatives and Al-Ittihad over a deal said to be worth over £155million over two years to the player.

Salah’s former team-mate Fabinho has already made the move to Al-Ittihad this summer in a £40m transfer.

If we considered leaving LFC this year, we wouldn’t have renewed the contract last summer. Mohamed remains committed to LFC.

— Ramy Abbas Issa (@RamyCol)

In that context the £60m fee being touted for Salah – who has scored 139 goals in 231 Premier League appearances – ap…